Been to ballet two days in a row. Had to get up at 8am both days to do so. It's been fun. but it hurts. which makes me sad. There is class every day for the next two weeks. If I can go every day, I think I should give myself some reward. Which (only fitting) i'm sure would be some food reward.
Going on vacation in 2 wks. stoked. seeing some of our best family friends. if i ever had to be adopted, it would be by this family.
still nothing on the job front. i know i haven't been pushing it as hard as i could. i've been super busy working around the house, with ballet, chores, etc. who has time for a job anyway?
auditions for grease are in a couple of weeks. i also have a couple of non-paid gigs coming up and two weeks of teaching ballet once school comes back. busy isn't a question. a job is over-rated... right?
No comments:
Post a Comment