i'm still looking. got lots more to put in today, mom emailed me at 8am with new posts from the newspaper. I'm to the point where I'm ready to start a new job I think. I'm not afraid and still wanting to hide in the house. I know I need money, and I'm ready to have that. I'm ready to start moving in a new positive direction, instead of just waiting around for the dr. appointments to tell me where I stand.
I'm still trying to watch as much Wife Swap and read as much as possible, which are both therapeutic to me. Trying to go to ballet and make myself exercise which I know will help.
Just trying to make the best. Mom thinks she has found another good job possibility for me. We'll see. I'd like to find something close to home but as long as it's within 20-30 minutes away, it might be alright. I definitely could use the benefits from this prospective job.
We'll see. I'd appreciate all fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment